I completed, photographed, re-worked, re-photographed, listed, AND SOLD my newest Blossom Card today! I'm preparing the sentiment for the new owner and then it will be off in the mail in the morning. I have one more Blossom Card in this color combination that I'll list tomorrow.
I am so pleased with how the colors and patterns complimented each other. I originally had a different color blossom center but I realized when I looked at the photos I had taken that it was WAY too busy... So I went back to the drawing board and selected the light green. It worked out perfectly! I retook the "open" photos of the card and listed it! I found it very interesting that I didn't see the "busy-ness" of the patterns until I was viewing the photos. I think I was so excited by all the bright colors and patterns of the Amy Butler papers (I really love her bold designs and colors), I was forcing myself to try and use only those papers. I am very happy I took the time to rework the card. It's now a combination that I feel really works! :)
The day flew by... I have 57 cards to put together tomorrow (my oompah loompah's refused to work today, something about unfair wages...).
Weekly Challenge #313 - The challenge at the diva this week is a tile for Earth Day, or as one of her sons named it Amanda day. I had wanted to try out Simone Menzel’s new tangl...
19 hours ago