Translate

Sunday, June 8, 2008

recap & new list

WEEK OF 06/09/08 PROJECTS:
Work on Banner Design for Dizzybroad (carryover)
Baby Bug Clippie (carryover)
New Brownie Photo Card
Replenish "Extras" for orders

WEEK OF 06/09/08 LISTINGS:
Brownie Photo Card
Chocolate Truffle Pincushion
Relist made-to-order Skull Tops

WEEK OF 06/02/08 PROJECTS RECAP:
Amy Butler Blossom Card (carry over) - Completed
Work on Banner Design for Dizzybroad (carryover)
Special Order - 48 (now 57!) cards (carryover) - Completed
Baby Bug Clippie

WEEK OF 06/02/08 LISTINGS RECAP:
Amy Butler Blossom Card (carry over) - Listed
Chocolate Truffle Pincushion (carry over) - Listed

This will be a busy week.... I have lots more projects that my fingers are itching to work on, but I'm trying to be realistic with all the other commitments this week. I feel like I'll blink and the week will be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails