Translate

Monday, January 28, 2008

a break from the rain

The rain has finally ended after a FULL week! Yesterday on my way to volleyball I took a few pictures of the clouds. It was beautiful... there was a break in the rain for a couple of hours and by the time I left the gym it was raining HARD again. It was nice though, a good reason to stay in the house for the rest of the day.

Today has been lots of fun... I put together a set of greeting cards based on my photos of the chocolate truffle pin cushions. They really turned out great! I'm very happy with how they look. It feels so good to make something that you are proud of... I think these cards made me especially happy since the chocolate truffles are near and dear to my heart already! :) I think I may need to take a couple more photos though to show that the set of 3 cards are 3 different cards, not all the same image. I'll get that done tomorrow.

I got a new "toy" today as well... my SUPER, thoughtful, handsome, loving, husband (think this is enough kiss up?) bought me something that I've been REALLY wanting.... bamboo fun (pen tablet)! I just finished hooking it up and I can't wait to start creating fun things with it. Just using it for the day to day function of getting around the computer will be a blast. :) You know what? I am a complete gadget freak AND nerd!

Well... I'm really looking forward to finishing a couple more projects tomorrow AND organizing my office a little (I need to create a good workspace for my "bamboo fun"). It will also be nice to have the sun shining into my office, another day's break from the rain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails