Translate

Friday, January 25, 2008

raindrops keep falling on my head

My... it sure has been raining alot this week! The pool has become an "infinity" type pool... We're getting a little break right now but a new storm is expected tomorrow! I do love the rain... and last year we had a drought... I guess we're trying to make up for that all in one week! I just hope that no major mudslides are a result of all this rain.

I am sooo excited I had four items sell yesterday!!!! I really love that! One of the items that sold was the chocolate truffle tags. I'm going to make a new batch of them up to post PLUS I'm working on another chocolate related item that I hope to have ready soon. I'm really having fun with the chocolate theme. :)

I feel so lucky to be doing what I love.... to be able to "work" at home (chief operating officer, if anyone asks...), be creative and "run" my etsy business, AND play volleyball a few times a week! I definitely have nothing to complain about! (even when raindrops are falling on my head) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails