Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Chocolate creates a "yummy" feeling....

I have always enjoyed eating chocolate.... there's just something about it that makes you happy! Well... now I've found that making faux chocolate is ALMOST as good as the real thing!

I have had lots of fun over the last couple of days playing with a new creation... it's now done and listed at my etsy shop. (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8811104) I made a cute litte pin cushion that looks like a chocolate. I can hardly wait to make more now that I am happy with the first one. I'd like to surround myself with chocolates!!!! :)

I have to remember this feeling and push myself to keep striving for it by being creative and putting into reality the ideas that pop into my head. Now for that piece of chocolate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails