Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2008

it smells sooo good

I am getting very hungry.... it's because of the smell... I put lots of good stuff into the slow cooker this morning, and boy, is it creating a delicious aroma. I'm using a honeybaked ham bone that I have had sitting in the freezer for awhile. It's going to be a bean and ham soup, perfect for a cool, windy day! I can't wait to taste it...

I have been busy creating a series of dress cards today. I retook photos of one of the cards to better show it's dimension and beauty as well as created 3 additional cards with different backgrounds. I have two listed so far and I will list the other two later today or tomorrow. I love how the fabric gives such life to the cards!

I also cut out some more pieces for additional chocolates... Now it's time to start stitching them up! I will work on that while I wait in the car for Cami to get out of school. (Isn't it amazing how many things you can get done while you wait places? Definitely a lot of time spent waiting!)

Today is the first day Cami wore her glasses to school. Yesterday she felt very self conscious about them and wanted her old glasses. I did convince her to take the new ones to school so she could show her friends to see what they thought. Luckily, after much drama, she seems to think that they'll do! :P Whew!

...now to go and check on that soup... I can hardly wait for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails