Translate

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

my showcase day

Today I have a spot in the Valentine's Showcase. I was happy to see how many views my chocolates were getting. I was also able to list the newest white chocolate with milk and dark chocolate heart accents. It is really cute, I am very happy with how it turned out. I am almost finished with a dark chocolate, I may be able to finish it tonight.

I am also working on a custom order! Yeah! I should have that finished and ready to post tomorrow as well. I am feeling very productive and excited to be making progress on my "list" of projects I want to get to...

I look forward to having more showcase days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails