Translate

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

buy and sell

I bought a couple of cute things from dizzybroad today... I absolutely LOVED her Easter tag and had been meaning to buy it for the past week, plus I added a couple of cute gift cards. She does such beautiful work and it will be nice to have those ready to use.

One of my chocolate truffles sold today! Yeah! It makes me so happy to be able to send another one off to a good home... :) Tomorrow I'll be adding the chocolate magnets that I finished making today. I also updated the photos on my truffle greeting cards and I'm much happier with how it looks now.

I guess overall it's been a good market day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails