Translate

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

kinda blah

Today has been one of those days where I can't seem to get myself going. I feel a little under the weather, not bad enough to be in bed, but not feeling great either. Needless to say, I was not very productive. I did take an hour to catch up on watching the Sara Connor Chronicles... so I guess all wasn't lost! :)

Cami got her new glasses today! Super, duper cute! They fit her so well and seem to express her personality. I think they show off her beautiful brown eyes as well! The best part of it is... she can see again! When we watch American Idol together tonight she'll be able to read the names of the contestants...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails