Translate

Monday, January 14, 2008

Mmmmm.... more chocolate

Today I finished making the white chocolate with milk and dark chocolate accents... This is the fifth one I have made. I was fantasizing today how lovely they would look on the coffee table. A little box of handmade chocolate. Yummy... and NO calories (hopefully no one REALLY tries to eat them)!

Yesterday I decided to offer a special on the truffles. It's my "sweets for the sweet" sale on etsy. Buy one truffle and get any others at a reduced price. It's a pretty s-w-e-e-t deal! It will run for 10 days. I'm excited to see how it goes. I sure hope that others are as excited about these little chocolates as I am! Valentine's Day is coming up... how can someone not think of or get excited about chocolate?!

My sister, Heather, called me today! She just opened her own etsy shop... She is so talented! I can't wait to see the things she lists! (I'll give the link as soon as she lists her first things.) Her shop is still in the building process. I am very happy that she's going to be a fellow etsian!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails