Translate

Monday, January 21, 2008

the party's over

Cami's birthday party was great! All the kids had a great time... They played "Rock Band", made snowglobes with photos of themselves and decorated the opposite side, made bracelets, and just had fun! We had a dvd playing as the kids arrived that had clips from Cami's 10th birthday party... it was amazing to see how the girls have grown in just one year. My baby's growing up. (sniff, sniff.)

Today I've been busy getting a few "sold" (YEAH!) items ready for shipping... I'll be off to the post office tomorrow to send them away to their new homes. :) I also was able to work on something I've been wanting to work on for a few days: chocolate truffle tags! I played around a little with how best to make the chocolate three dimensional, and now I believe I have it! I just listed a set of three tags. I also have two chocolate tops appliqued and now I need to put the pieces together so I can get those listed as well... I have a Valentine showcase tomorrow and I am hoping I'll get lots of interest in my little chocolates!

Back to school tomorrow for Cami... the party is DEFINITELY over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails