Translate

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

allergies and dad

I am really suffering from allergies today. There are some plants blooming in the backyard that I must be VERY allergic to. The Flonase isn't even touching it. I may have to double up for the next few weeks with Claritin too... I can hardly concentrate right now. Yuck!

Today is my dad's birthday... Happy Birthday Dad! I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful and thoughtful dad. He does so much for all of us (6 kids PLUS families) and tries to make sure that everyone knows he's there to help in whatever way he can. What a wonderful example he is to me and my family. He's MY dad and I love him VERY much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails