Translate

Friday, March 14, 2008

fever remains

Poor Cami... This morning I thought that her fever was gone, so I allowed her to go to school and the pancake breakfast. It was a short day at school so I thought she would be able to rest all afternoon. Well, after lunch she laid down on the couch and I went to give her a kiss and check on her. I found she was feverish again. Dang it! I had to call and leave a message that she would be unable to go to the birthday party tomorrow at Knott's. I felt sooo bad. We promised her that we would take her and her friend there at a later time. The tough part of this is she keeps saying that she feels fine and then she starts to feel really good when the motrin kicks in and drops the fever. I have to explain that she is still sick and that she has to be "fever free" (without medicine!) for 24 hours. She's being a pretty good trooper about it. I know she's disappointed.

This morning I made a new batch of photo cards using photographs I took of the gorgeous Southern Utah desert. I grew up there and visit as often as I can. I love trying to capture the beauty of the desert. I think the photos I put in this set really show the magnificence of the colors and textures of the terrain as well as the fluffiness of the clouds. I'm happy I made them into some note cards. I know I'll be using them!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear that Cami is still sick. Give her a big hug and a kiss from us.

    Love your new cards.

    Luv ya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails