Translate

Monday, March 31, 2008

dancing with the stars

Thanks Stacie and Julie! Because of these two, I did something today I never would have imagined myself doing... AND I had a great time! We went to watch the taping of "Dancing with the Stars!" What a great time we had! It is really fun and interesting to see how it all happens and comes together. There was an awful lot of waiting around but in the end it was well worth it! I was in the second row from the dance floor... SUPER exciting! After the show we went to dinner at a lovely Italian restaurant at the Grove Shopping Center. It was delicious and a perfect ending to our outing.

Heather will be happy to hear that I actually made it to the mall (I know, sit down!) to buy some black heels to wear with my fancy skirt and shirt. The most amazing part of all this is... I actually walked a good 3 1/2 blocks to AND from the studio PLUS all the standing around in these heels and I didn't break an ankle! (I may have a small blister to show tomorrow... we'll see!) Now, keep sitting Heather... I'm thinking of getting new sunglasses at that same mall! I didn't have enough time today so I may go back in a couple of days!!!!! I know... it's CRAZY talk! :)

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get some work done on a project. I feel like I haven't worked on something for soooo long. My fingers are itching to make something. I also have a project in mind that I'd like to complete in time for my Florida trip next week. I'll have to really get on the ball tomorrow so we'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, Holly!! I'll be looking for you in the audience when that segment is aired!! - gigi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails