Translate

Monday, March 24, 2008

s h o p p i n g

The girls and I are having such a great time! It's so nice to spend time with family!

Today we did THE big shopping. Wow! It was a very big job... I must say, I am very pleased with all the things I got. I am actually excited! Cami, Leila, Heather (my sister), and my mom were amazing! They kept me from escaping out of the store AND they kept me busy in the fitting room while they were the "runners". I definitely couldn't have done it without them! Now I just need a few accessories, a pair of sandals, swimsuit, and "underthings!" The major shopping is done! YEAH! (It was also nice that my husband didn't have a heart attack when I told him I was going to do MAJOR shopping!) :)

We also did a little hiking on the red sandstone rocks overlooking the city. It was very fun and I think I got some nice shots. I can't wait to see how they turned out. Tomorrow we'll go hiking through Snow's Canyon for awhile. I always love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails