Translate

Monday, March 3, 2008

blue and purple

Cami started her week of Outdoor Education! She was sooo excited when I dropped her off this morning. I sent out a letter to her on Saturday so that hopefully it will be at the ranch for her later today. I will send another letter to her tomorrow. It felt really odd to look at my watch at 2:50 and NOT rush off to pick her up! No running back and forth to ballet today either. Although I enjoyed not running around, I sure did miss seeing her and having her chit chat all about her day. I can't wait to hear about her adventures when she gets home on Friday... It feels very blue without her little happy self.

Today I made a purple blossom card. I listed it AND it sold! :) I LOVE that! Tonight I'll get it packaged up and ready to send to it's new home. This blossom has pointed flower petals. I really like how it looks... the purple polka dot, graph, and floral papers all were terrific together! I have enough paper to make another one of this combination, so I'll work on it and get it listed for tomorrow.

I spent time today washing some of the fabrics that I plan to use later in the week. Now they are washed and ready! Yeah! I'll get some pieces ready to go, and then I'll wait for my sewing labels to arrive before I actually begin piecing things together. I hope to have the labels by the end of the week! I can't wait to see how they turned out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails