Translate

Monday, March 17, 2008

snap... is it better?

I just got home from Monday volleyball league a little while ago... Great, competitive games tonight. I really enjoyed it. I also got to sub for another team during our "ref" match. Yeah! That means I got to play all 3 matches for the night. I love it when that happens! :) I really needed the extra exercise and concentration tonight too.

I listed a new retro style blossom card today. The card has pinks, browns, creams and blue. It really turned out great. I really wanted to make more items today, but I got distracted. My brother is having some family issues right now... and I was very worried about him and his girls. I hope he understands how the whole family is here to help and that all we want is what is best for the safety and happiness of he and his daughters. It just breaks my heart to think of how difficult this time must be for him. I wish I could snap my fingers and make it all better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails